Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First day of work..

I'm currently working in MQS Consult firm at Damansara Utama (ss21/60)... It's not as bad as I expected but I just relised that they actually work till 8 till 9 something eventhough the working hour ends at 5.30pm.. @.@


I reached there sharp 8.30am and luckily I can get out from the traffic just in time.. The cars are floading the NKVE road (near the tol) and I actually stucked at the traffic for almost 30 mins... But lucky me, I still manage to reach there sharp.... PHEW~~~

The parking fee over there is killing me... RM5 per day... SHIT!!!! which means I will lost RM100 per month for the stupid parking.... :( Fly, Fly, Fly~~~~~


I was actually shaking when I first step into the office.. hehehehe... This is so embarrassing.. =.=

People over there are quite nice but I didnt talk much and I cant remember their name even after they intoduced themselves to me in the morning..... ;P


Today I learned how to use excel as in making out formulae... hehehehe... I wonder what will they give me to do tomorrow.. but I really wish I can go for some site visits... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment