Thursday, May 27, 2010

First time...

Yesterday (26/5/10) is the first day I drank so much of beer. I almost got drunk in my friend's house, I have a great time though... :)
Now I believe a saying said that when there is fun, there will be a consequences after the fun.. I believe the Chinese says is "de ying wang xing" (I have no idea how the pinyin goes but it makes sense to me)...

Pros of drinking:
- learn some fun games which may cause alot of drinking.
- laugh till ur lungs out.
- got high after drinking.

Cons from drinking:
- tired for the next whole day.
- headaches and dizziness for the next whole day. (HATE this ALOT!!!!)
- everything seems to be blur from sight for the rest of the day.
- RASHES all over my body, which is luckily hidden.. (just the chest and abdomen part, which makes me grow chicken skin after watching them) EWWWW!!!!
- cant really think much for the next whole day...
- sore throat for the whole day.... PAINFULL!!!!
- felt sleepy for the whole day... this is seriously a hung up...


I'm actually still feel the dizziness and headache now while I'm typing this.... seriously, @.@....
I seriously have no idea why people likes to get drunk which always makes you ruining your own image and they never fail.... Dizzy~~~~ @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment