Friday, January 1, 2010

Shanghai trip -Shanghai & Wuxi- (无锡)

Day 2


Morning call at 6.30am, but I woke up at 5.30am.... One hour earlier.... For me to get ready... hehehehehe.....


After breakfast, we went to 藕园 (Ou Garden) for a walk and take take pictures.... The view is beautiful though. Not like our garden so lauya.. hehehehe... And in the garden, I have found out something... can I say its cute? Magical? Special? Oh, I shall let you guess.... Its a tree, a very special tree...


Its call "yang yang su"... when u lightly scratch at the tree trunk, the tree branches will shake... Special leh....


Such a Poser!!! She's my aunt though... :)




They have sea view from the garden, its so incredible. Wish our garden is like that....


Cousins, Sisters and ME!!!

After the garden visit, we went to 苏州博物馆. In the museum actually do has an open air garden with fake forest and mountain view... Nice~~~










Its actually an orange tree with two oranges... (if u see it carefully)

Then we went to 渤公岛生态园 until the day goes dark.... hehehehe....

Do you know what is the most expensive things in a house during the dinasty era???

Guess.... I guessed the pictures hanging on the wall, but its actually not...

Its the furniture!!!!!! Do you believe it... Its true though...

All their furniture actually made out of hard wood and its very heavy....









After that, we checked into a hotel... and I found out the price per night its actually very CHEAP!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment