Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frustrated!!!!

Ever since my sis went to UK, my life is worst than ever.... with a parents who do not know anything about computer is such a pain..... I know u will say, "how pain woh? Not that bad lo..." You are so WRONG!!!!! They will bug u every single day and call u guard at the computer for the whole day until my sis go online.....

every single second they will call you to check whether she got go online anot.... Aiyo damn annoying... and they call alot of weird questions for example; "can you call her to go online ar?" and I will say call her is the only way... and guess what they tell me... This is once in your life time you will ever heard of this kind of "answer"... they said, " write some message to her and this message will make some sound from her computer to alert her to go online".... WHAT THE HELL!!!! she didnt even go online or anything, how can i call her to go online immediately without calling her!!!!! OMG!!!!! and when i said, there is no such thing exist, and you know what??? They will always answer and say that I dunno how to use computer.... WTH!!!!!

so generally speaking, she didnt go online a day, i will suffer a day....... They seriously should invent somethig like this, since nobody can think of this kind of idea.....

seriuosly very ridiculous.... @~@

No comments:

Post a Comment