Sunday, September 13, 2009

seriously... i think i have been cursed by the phones. First i lost my phone , which i only use for 3 MONTHS!!!! and 3 WEEKS without a phone and bought a next phone last sunday and this phone suckss.... hate it..





too much problem. First, this phone only provide 1GB memory card (btw, my expressmusic phone has 2GB). Secondly, this phone is ulgy compare to my phone. Thirdly, this phone is not my colour, hate black(new) and love new(old). Thus, this phone do not have caller ID... so if anyone miss call me or even call me, I wont know who you are.... and I have asked the nokia person and they said i have to ask someone to upgrade the software.. CACAT!!!!


2700 classic.... very CACAT!!!
Plus, I have to re-save my contact back... so if I ever ask who you are, please dont be angry... Felt so frustrating...
I WANT MY NOKIA 5130 EXPRESS MUSIC BACK!!!!!
curse the person who found my phone and not giving it back to me.....
curse him/her!!!! urghhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment