Sunday, August 23, 2009

My A+ is gone!!!!!!

I prefer my previous lecturer(A) who taught me BS1 than my current lecturer(B) who taught me BS2... I know some of you may think I'm nuts but I'm not... Here's the reason why:



1. Lecturer (A) gave us the 'real' tips for our BS1 exam.


2. Lecturer (A) sets very easy questions for BS1 exam. Love this the most...


3. Lecturer (A) is easier to interact.... to me...


4. Most of all, Lecturer (A) gives me an A+ for my BS1 exam.... Yeah me!!!!


5. Lecturer (B) hypnotized me almost every class.... ZZZZZZZ.....


6. Lecturer (B) gave me an assignment where I am clueless about the topic.... Struggling!!!!!

7. Lecturer (B) didnt explain much but only read the content from the slides.... Like I cant read!!!!

8. And most of all, the champion of the reason is...............................

I dont think I can get A+ for my BS2 this semester!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaahahahaaha..........

No comments:

Post a Comment